Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Smear Tests – please check after 8 weeks for the results. Results will also arrive by post from the central screening office.
- Minor Surgery – Dr Scott-Cook carries out minor surgery and will arrange an appointment after seeing you for an initial assessment.
- Antenatal Care – all of our doctors have experience in caring for pregnant women.
- Baby Clinics – held Wednesday afternoons 13:00-15:00, this is a walk in service for all children in our area and not just registered patients. Six week checks by a doctor by appointment. Primary immunisations (those delivered at 8, 12 and 16 weeks of age) are by appointment on Wednesday afternoon, older children will be immunised by arrangement with our nurses.
- Travel Vaccinations – please complete the travel vaccinations form attached as soon as possible before you travel and a nurse will contact you to arrange the vaccinations you require – Travel Form