Data Protection – GDPR
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your data, privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records –
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
- We do share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service – Your Care Connected
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the
- We may also share medical records for medical research
- By navigating these pages of our website you can view patient information leaflets, policies and our privacy notices.
- Ask at reception for details of how to opt out of data sharing activities within the NHS